Students Review the Fall Mixer 2018

click photo for slideshow

A mixer in the jungle? Sounds fun, right?

The Fall Mixer 2018 at The Academy of the Holy Cross was a blast for the students who attended it.

Holy Cross students invited their friends and they gathered in the auditorium to sing and dance to top hits.

Sophomore Bianca Davis claimed, “I had a great time dancing and hanging out with my friends.”

While the underclassmen wore animal themed outfits, the seniors dressed up as zoo keepers. The seniors had a special entrance which was a memorable part of the mixer. They went on stage to make the rest of the school bow down to them and celebrate. They led the LOTAs in a rousing singing of the alma mater.

Senior Naya Salinas stated, “It was so much fun entering with the rest of the seniors. We had a lot of fun being up on stage with each other celebrating that we’re finally seniors.”

The students also talked about this mixer’s theme. Salinas declared, “I liked the ‘Welcome to the Jungle’ theme. It was fun to dress up.” Davis said, “It was fun to see everyone with unique outfits.” The students thought it was fun to see students dressed from insects to gorillas.

Davis commented, “The music was not the best during the mixer, but it got better towards the end.” Although she may not have enjoyed all of the music played, she liked most of the songs.

Fall Mixer 2018 was a fun time for the students, and they cannot wait until the next one.